Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The world is the size of a hangnail

I finally joined Facebook this week after fighting it for so long.I realised that if I wished to have a social life, this seems to be the only way one does so now adays. So I have been just as happy as can be ,looking up old friends, seeing what people from our mutual histories that they are still in touch with,linking to them.That has felt quite sweet.

What does not feel sweet is the fact a trip through random friend J's friend list showed that he is friends with the last male I was totally apeshit about. Not a clue that was going to hit. But there he was. The last time we spoke was over a year ago and not pleasant on either side. This I think is exactly what I have been avoiding Facebook for. Uncensored history hitting at uncontrolled moments. Damn it to hell.

So naturally I Friended the guy.

No comments: