Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why do you people never listen to me??!!??

I am dyslexic. I think my spelling here proves that. I have spent my whole friggin life having to explain this in one way or other to people and they don't get it. They think I'm lazy. Or that I'm not trying hard enough. Or how can this be so hard for me,I'm so smart. So let's lay it out show we. :

It's like I have a wired crossed in my brain that sometime gets in the way of communicating imformation , usually in a a + b= c way. So a list of things that are a struggle for me.

Direction. I have next to no sense of right/left. Don't even get me on the east/west/north/south business. This is the reason I don't drive. I do not wish to kill some one or get lost forever on some number labeled highway.

Spelling. Hooked on phonics is a theory.

Anything involving having to throw, catch, kick objects at a certain time.

Those stupid bastard memory games.

Technical directions. Bastard instruction manuals. I tryed to take a computer class, within 12 minutes I was completely lost and weeping.

Having to clean the house, take care of papers and any other day to day activities done in a linear way. I need to do in Mary Poppins approach. make a game out of or I go nuts.

Folding, cutting or drawing in the lines.

I am very gifted at human feeling, artsy farsty stuff. I want to make enough money and rule the planet so others will do my bidding . And do all the above listed bullshit or be shot for making me feel like a jerk.

Wow doesn't take much to bring out the inner 8 year old,huh?

No comments: