Monday, December 29, 2008

reasons I dont like being a grownup

I have to go to the dentist because a filling came out. Its a tiny filling but my tongue obsesses over it .Now its starting to get a little achey.Puke.

I have to get a new dishwasher .The repair guy came a few weeks ago and said that my machine was a piece of crap and that I might as well get a new one for it would be cheaper than repairing it. I have been ignoring the smell the crappy machine has been making. In a couple of days I will use my fathers,I hate the holidays-payoff check and buy a new machine instead of something fun like cute boots or the complete Kids in the Hall DVD collection.

The house will not be cleaned up magically by older adults unless I pay them. This includes the vomit my bulimic cat produces.

There is a kitty in heat outside my building. It is loud and sounds like it is in pain. I can comfort my self that there will be a happy ending.That some nice old lady with a kerchief will adopt her,take her home and serve her cream out a little saucer.No this kitty will have a miserable time till she gets laid and creates other miserable kittys.

I just ate too much brie.There was no one to tell me to stop it, save some brie for other people. No I feel icky because all the brie was for myself.

I lovely teased an old friend and she didn't understand fully that I was joking and her feelings were kind of hurt. So I had to apologise. And that all sucks.

I suspect I will want more brie in an hour or so.

No comments: