Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy little consumer

The day was made for upkeep. I have this long term computer update task that is too boring to even go into , other than to say it will probably take a good part of a month if not more to complete. A big part of the day was taking on that elephant.
I also cleaned . I don't know why but I can't get into that task when there are house guests. Also my energy is now higher in the morning. And with the tenor sleeping until noon, this has not worked. But the tub and oven are now scrubbed. But let me put this out there, if you are a healthy adult, but you have a case of the runs, it is your moral responsibility to wash the toilet after your use. I am not pointing fingers or naming names. I'm just stating my view point.

Other highlights : worked out today for the first time for almost 2 weeks( see tenor issue again.)
Felt great. Have recently joined Eharmony again since they are now taking gay members and not being fascists. I sort of like this system because it is a game. Every morning they give you 5 profiles to check over. But even this is a process that can be discouraging. This personal site is one of the more expensive ones and also the main one where the marketing is about finding someone who wants a commitment beyond next Thursday. The bulk of the men they sent me not only don't fully fill out their profiles, they don't even bother to post a picture. And the one guy this week I am sort of interested in talking to runs a cafe in Brooklyn and has no time to talk much less meet for a drink at this time of year. Boys, please show a little effort and free up the schedule if you want to involve the likes of me.

I did take a break to run down to Soho to visit a craft show a friend was selling stuff in. I scored very well. Didn't complete the holiday purchases completely but on the right direction. When I am finished here I will order Indian , doing my part to keep the small businesses of my neighborhood going. Its a great responsibility but for lamb and yogurt I am willing to take on the burden.

No comments: