Sunday, September 28, 2008

I want a bog for Christmas

Maybe it comes from rather Celtic vein in me but I like grey weather. I bliss waking up not knowing quite what time it is because it so dark outside. The sound of rain on the air conditioner is romantic. I largely enjoy this whole cloudy thing because it gives me the required excuse to be antisocial.

I am a social being people. I love house guests.But I adore it when they go home and I am allowed to take my pants off in the living room. There is a large part of me that had the capacity to feel deep loneliness. But I get off on solitude.

In a couple of weeks I have made a deal with my self to start actively dating again. Its time. Its fall. I have unpacked my fall/winter clothes. It is ideal first dating wardrobe time. Sweaters and tights show off curves and gams with out being aggressively fleshy as in the summer. And in winter one must get through all of those layers. I have no recent photos of my self that I like .Personal dating doesn't work with out such things.So I asked an photographer friend if she would do the honors. But she is working for Obama heavily at present( And one must encourage this!) and she wont have any free time for a few weeks. So no glorious images of me at the present. You will all have to wait with bated breath.

So instead of getting all crampy and impatient, I have chosen to embrace where I am.I am temporally broke after an investment in advertising my practice and an unexpected household bill. I can't go out and play.Big friggin deal. I have electricity,running water,high speed Internet. By next month I may beg for a day like this. Freedom from humanity. So I worked on a big clean up project on my home. I watched films,Once and American Gangster, both very good.Very prow grey. I try ed my first attempt at making Alfredo Sauce. A bit to fatty and not thick enough but acceptable.

I don't think I can do this kind of weekend often. But once in a while its very sweet. The pleasure of my own company.

No comments: